We Would Release For The Innocent After Proper Investigations – says Jamb Registrar

We Would Release For The  Innocent After Proper Investigations – says Jamb Registrar

Two weeks after sitting for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, candidates who have still to know their results have expressed worries.

Some of the candidates who spoke following our correspondent from alternating parts of the country as regards Monday claimed to have written the psychiatry 14 days ago and had been checking the results online without self-starter.

One of the candidates, who said she sat for the examine in the Oremeji place of Lagos State, urged the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board to freedom her result.

The candidate, who does not sore spot to be identified, said, I am now worried because there was no incident upon that day and my partners who sat for the same psychotherapy already have their results. I have been checking by now Thursday last week and what comes out is, You show-suit not have any consequences still. I am worried because no university will have the funds for me door without my UTME score.

Also, a candidate, who sat for the scrutiny at the Kemade Highflyers Academy, Ile-Ife, Osun State, said it had been a traumatic experience for her having to wait when many others had seen their results.

This is actually my second period of attempting the UTME. I was 15 years pass last year and my score was 220, but I could not profit viewpoint because of my age. I am having my pre-degree programme right now at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, and I overdoing this result for recognition. I am enraged and I deficiency to draw to JAMB to forgiveness my consequences, she said.

Similarly, other candidate who sat for the psychotherapy in Esa Oke, Osun State, said it was unfair for his outcome to be withheld by JAMB.

He said, I thought I was the by yourself one affected until I saw some of my links in town complaining more or less the same matter. I dont know why the result has not been released and JAMB is saw that every one results have been released. They should just inform us what is going upon.

Jamb Registrar however said,  After psychotherapy, we shall liberty (results) for the innocent and punish the guilty.

Source: Punch Newspaper

No comments

We love hearing from our readers ..

Powered by Blogger.