Serena Williams pends open letter to her unborn baby

Serena Williams pends open letter to her unborn child

The Tennis Champion, Serena Williams, broke the internet last week after she revealed she was 20 weeks pregnant with a photo she posted on her Snapchat account,  has shared an open letter to her unborn baby.

 Read below:

"My Dearest Baby,
You gave me the strength I didn’t know I had. You taught me the true meaning of serenity and peace. I can't wait to meet you. I can't wait for you to join the players box next year. But most importantly, I am so happy to share being number one in the world with you.... once again today. On @alexisohanian bday. 😉 from the world's oldest number one to the world's youngest number one. -Your Mommy"

No comments

We love hearing from our readers ..

Powered by Blogger.